The F.I.T Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The F.I.T Forum

F.I.T - Facing Illness Together is a supportive community for those facing a chronic physical or mental illness, aged 18+. 'Together We Are Stronger'.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slimming World - my new journey :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Slimming World - my new journey :) Empty
PostSubject: Slimming World - my new journey :)   Slimming World - my new journey :) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Hey. Well I thought I'd let you all know that I joined slimming world on Wednesday evening (2 nights ago) and am so far enjoying the diet a lot - it doesn't seem like a diet at all Smile

I wonder, has anyone else tried slimming world? If so, what were/ are your experiences?

I'll let you all in to a secret - well I heard from my slimming world consultant that the most anyone has ever lost in their first week is 12.5 pounds.... And although I'm not expecting to lose that much, my secret aim is to lose at least 5 pounds in my first week Shocked

I'm going to make this topic/ thread, about my diet and weight loss journey with Slimming World and will regularly update with any news and progress...
Still, please feel free to reply and comment in this thread... I'd really appreciate all the support I can get Very Happy

So, FIRST WEEK - stats.

Date - 13/05/15
Weight - 20 stones

I sneakily weighed myself this morning too and found I'd lost a pound since yesterday Smile

Slimming World Website
Back to top Go down
https://thefitforum.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Slimming World - my new journey :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slimming World - my new journey :)   Slimming World - my new journey :) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:13 pm

This week hasn't been easy what with my time of the month and cravings galore, but I did well still Smile woo!

SECOND WEEK - stats

Date - 20/5/15
Weight - 19.9 stones
Total Lost - 5 pounds
Total Lost so far - 5 pounds
Back to top Go down
https://thefitforum.board-directory.net

Slimming World - my new journey :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The F.I.T Forum :: Lifestyle :: Diet & Weight-Loss-
Jump to: