The F.I.T Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The F.I.T Forum

F.I.T - Facing Illness Together is a supportive community for those facing a chronic physical or mental illness, aged 18+. 'Together We Are Stronger'.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did you find this forum? POLL

Go down 

How did you initially find this forum?
Via a google search
How did you find this forum? POLL Vote_lcap0%How did you find this forum? POLL Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Via a link in the F.I.T Facebook Group
How did you find this forum? POLL Vote_lcap0%How did you find this forum? POLL Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Via a link on the F.I.T Facebook Page
 0% [ 0 ]
Via a link on the F.I.T website
 0% [ 0 ]
Via a link on the F.I.T Twitter Page
 0% [ 0 ]
Recommended by a friend, family, acquaintance
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How did you find this forum? POLL Empty
PostSubject: How did you find this forum? POLL   How did you find this forum? POLL EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:01 am

This is a poll for the admin to understand more about how this forums members found the forum, whether it be through the Facebook group, F.I.T Website or a google search etc.
Back to top Go down
https://thefitforum.board-directory.net

How did you find this forum? POLL
Page 1 of 1